Expect the Best in Boutique Senior Living
With 83 spacious suites featuring walk-in closets, well-appointed balconies and patios, step-in showers, as well as individual heating and air conditioning, our residents enjoy boutique senior living at its finest. The Groves of Tustin offers a variety of floor plans to cater to your unique preferences.
Our Floor Plans
Studio 1 Bathroom 510 sq.ft.
Assisted Living – from $4,775 to $4,875
Memory care shared – from $4,285
The Valencia Suite
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 568 sq.ft.
Assisted living – from $5,875 to $5,925
Memory care private – $8,200
Memory care shared – from $4,593
Studio 1 Bathroom 396 sq.ft.
Assisted Living – from $4,375 to $4,625
Memory care private – from $5,550
Memory care shared – from $4,385
Studio 1 Bathroom 318 sq.ft.
Assisted living – from $3,725 to $4,275
Memory care private – from $5,550
Memory care shared – from $4,185
- Three freshly prepared meals in our beautifully appointed dining room – our menus are uniquely designed to promote your optimal health and wellness.
- Vibrant Life programming – we focus on purposeful and meaningful social interactions, where our residents are “Livin’ the Dream” and we are celebrating their history through “This is Your Life”.
- Generations Memory Care – we embrace an innovative approach to memory care, an engagement-focused philosophy and a belief that every person has an innate capability to learn and succeed no matter the severity of their memory loss.
Our specially designed Generations community includes:
- An open-concept dining and living space to focus on the life enrichment programs for our residents
- A parlor to enjoy time on one’s own, to participate in intimate conversations with new or lifelong friends, or to take in a movie
- The Tree Top Terrace – including our al fresco dining area to enjoy the sunset among the canopies of the trees
- The Tree Top Chef’s Garden where our residents participate in growing organic produce to help create our healthy gourmet treats
- On-going dedication to giving back to our community, including awareness for the Alzheimer’s Association
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service – so you can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle!
- Scheduled transportation – let us chauffeur you with planned excursions, shopping trips and medical appointments, so you can enjoy the journey and not the drive!
- State of the art 24-hour response system with trained and compassionate staff ready to assist, day or night- providing peace of mind, knowing that someone is there when you need them
- Personalized care plans are individually created for each resident – we are proud that no two care plans are the same, as each resident’s needs are as unique as they are
- Spacious common living areas for you and your family and friends to enjoy, including:
- An attractively landscaped courtyard with two outdoor al fresco dining options at The Courtyard or The Tree Top Terrace
- A bistro featuring our daily fruit-infused signature beverages and healthy gourmet treats
- Chef’s Garden where our residents participate in growing organic produce to help create our healthy gourmet treats
- The Grand Parlor for making deep connections with new friends
- A serene library with computer stations to stay linked to family and friends
- An intimate salon to enjoy a relaxing day or to try a new look
- A variety of accommodations to cater to your unique preferences, each suite wired for telephone and HD cable services, with walk-in closets, well-appointed balconies and patios, step-in showers, as well as individual heating and air conditioning.