VIBRANT ~ Definition: full of energy and enthusiasm. Vibrancy is what separates the mundane from the brilliant. It is the key ingredient that changes mediocrity to exceptional, and conventional to extraordinary. The key to living is to living vibrantly.
There are 7 main components to living a vibrant life:
1. Be Inspired — Gain a deeper sense of spirituality & feed the soul!
2. Be Well — Intellectual stimulation, get moving & stay active!
3. Be Challenged — Ignite competitive spirit, learn, grow & motivate!
4. Be Adventurous — Try something new every day, explore & experience the unique!
5. Be Family — Cherish family connections, share & continue family traditions!
6. Be Social — Embrace friendships, celebrate the moments, talk, laugh & listen!
7. Be Connected — Engage in meaningful community outreach, share experiences & expertise!
Each component fosters an overall well-being of living! Truly living! There is a trend in our society that says “My kids are grown, my career is complete, now what? What purpose do I have, now?” Today, remove that thought from your mind. With each day on this earth, there is a purpose. Each day brings vibrancy all on its own, it’s time to choose your place in the earth’s natural vibrancy. The birds are chirping, the sun is rising, the flowers are blooming… what is your part of the vibrancy that needs to be played?
Today, find your purpose. Today, search out how you can better incorporate the 7 components to living: Be Inspired, Be Well, Be Challenged, Be Adventurous, Be Family, Be Social and Be Connected.
Our mission every day should be “to optimize health and well-being by passionately promoting a Vibrant Life filled with joyful experiences, meaningful endeavors, and abundant opportunities to connect with family, friends and the local community.”
Today, what can you change in your life to truly live and live vibrantly? Vibrant life. Be Vibrant. Be You.
To learn more about the Vibrant life program provided by The Groves of Tustin Senior Living please contact Anna Gounev or Kari Volen at (714) 730-5009 or email TustinDSM1@islllc.com.