At The Groves of Tustin, our residents have to opportunity to live a purposeful life through meaningful social interactions. Socializing is as much about creating community as it is about supporting health and wellness! Our unique Vibrant Life program infuses excitement, engagement, and valuable connections for our residents. Come experience our Vibrant Life today!
Come spend quality time with our residents here at The Groves of Tustin. Whether sharing experiences or engaging in a meaningful activity, volunteering at The Groves is a rewarding experience well worth your time. Volunteer applicants must be 16 years of age. All volunteers will undergo training and an evaluation process.
Click Here to Download Our Volunteer Form
Argentum Quality Standards
Our Commitment to You
The Groves of Tustin has embraced the new voluntary standards developed by the senior living industry’s leading association, Argentum. The standards complement, rather than replace state laws and regulations governing the operation of senior living communities.
Developed by a panel of executives from independent living, assisted living and memory care communities around the country, the 12 standards provide guidelines for basic practices in the following areas.
- consumer disclosure (providing a consumer-friendly disclosure document to prospective residents)
- resident rights (supporting residents’ choice, independence, dignity and privacy to the extent possible)
- resident-centered care (designed with input from residents and their families)
- infrastructure to enhance resident safety
- staff training and qualifications (ensuring staff have appropriate skills and training)
- programming that gives residents a wide range of activities reflecting their interests
- a safe and effective system for medication delivery
- measures for continuous improvement in the quality of life and care for residents
- nutritious dining options reflecting resident dietary needs and choices
- regulatory compliance and enforcement
- workforce practices (treating employees with respect and offering them an equal opportunity for career advancement)
- and special standards for memory care staffing and program design.
Learn more about the Quality Standards in an Argentum press release.